Did you know that most genuine Persian rugs are made from five types of materials? Animal hair, jute, silk, cotton or wool. Each requires its own special care when cleaning. Quality Persian rug cleaning for our clients in the El Dorado Hills, Folsom, Fair Oaks and Rancho Murieta areas is our area of pride and expertise. Your Persian area rugs are cleaned and their appearance is renewed without the use of harsh or damaging cleaning agents.
- Difficult stains are removed by pretreating and spotting.
- Dog and cat urine odors and stains are safely eliminated.
- Stain protection to prevent future spotting is available.
- Your area rug investment will be cared for by a trained and certified cleaning technician.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee – If you’re not completely satisfied, we will clean your area rug again. If you are still not pleased we’ll refund your money.
- PRE-INSPECTION – Fiber Type, Dye Test, Construction, Conditions
- DUST – Badger or Air Dust or Vacuum
- WASH – Wash Floor/Pit or Surface Cleaning
- RINSE – Water Rinse or Acid Rinse
- EXTRACT – Wand, Water Claw, Rescue Mats, Rover or Wringer
- DRY – Hang or Lay Out Flat
- FINISH – Moisture Sensor, Brush/Groom
Free Estimates – Call Today 916-432-1911